I authorize my personal data processing by LITORALFISH, S.A., provided through my application, regarding the selection and hiring process, and on the terms of the Personal Data General Regulation (PDGR).
I declare that I was informed, on the terms of PDGR, about the following items:
3. Applicant’s Personal Data are kept for 1 year and after that erased, or anonymized if it is Litoralfish’s interest, in order to no longer identify the applicant. The Applicant should submit a new application after this period, in case he/she wants to keep in the Litoralfish’s hiring files, or send us their written permission by paper or by e-mail, to continue to keep the hiring files after 1 year.
4. The consignees or the consignees’ categories of your Personal Data are the Human Resources Department and the Administrator, the Unit Responsible and the Team Manager of the function or work area that you’re applying to. We also share your data when legally demanded or to answer a legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to keep our services’ safety; and to protect the LITORALFISH, S.A.’s ownership rights.
5. The hiring process doesn’t involve automated decisions, including the profile definition.
6. There is not comparisons, interconnection or any other way to connect the collected data.
7. Since your data might run in open network, it could be seen or used by unauthorized third parties.
8. By providing information, you are giving informed and unquestionable automatized permission to your data processing.
9. The Applicant has the right to submit a complaint to an European Union Control Authority regarding your personal data protection. LITORALFISH, S.A. shall offer collaboration towards the Control Authority providing all of the information requested by them, in accordance to their responsibilities.
10. We trust the Applicant in order to provide us precise and complete information and to update the data regarding any change towards the previously information.
11. The Applicant has the right to withdraw its permission at any moment, without compromising the processing lawfulness based on the previous permission and the right to ask Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. access to his/hers Personal Data, as well as the correction and erasure, and the limited processing regarding the Applicant, or the right to oppose to processing, as well as the right to data’s portability.
12. The Personal Data necessary to fulfil legal obligations required to Data Controller and the necessary data for any legitimate interests continued by Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A., are not included in the previous section.
13. It requires permission to personal data further processing other than the one they were collected for; before that processing, Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. provides the Applicant information regarding this matter or any other important information.
14. If the requests presented by the Applicant are clearly unjustified or excessive, for instance for being repetitive, Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. can demand a reasonable fee’s payment, regarding all the administrative costs from the provision of information and communication, or on the required adopted measures, or refuse to respond to the request.
15. Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. will only admit applicants with at least 16 years old, to have finished compulsory education and to present physical and psychological abilities suited to the work position.
16. Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. applies suited organisational and technical measures in order to ensure a level of safety, regarding the file of the Applicants’ Personal Data.
17. Litoralfish – Pescado Congelado, S.A. has a highly secured software system enable to protect itself from cyber-attacks and accidental events, that might compromise the Personal Data’s availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality, as well as all the services provided or accessible through these networks and systems.
We will answer your questions within 30 days.